Seekonk Family Lawyers
Offering Family Law Services to Bristol County Residents
Here at the Ostendorf Law Group, PLLC, we're proud to offer our services to Bristol County, Seekonk, Mansfield, and surrounding areas in the Massachusetts Commonwealth.
Our law office has experience handling a wide variety of legal matters. For example, some of the cases that we regularly tackle include:
- Divorce. Handling a divorce is never easy. We'll fight for your rights in and out of the courtroom to reduce the stress of the divorce process.
- Child custody. Child custody cases are often nerve wracking for parents to try and handle. Our attorneys will give your case the care and compassion it deserves.
- Child support. Whether you're paying or receiving child support, we can help you with your child support case.
- Property division. During divorce, assets such as property, debts, and joint bank accounts are divided between spouses. We'll help you understand how your property stands to be affected by property division.
- Spousal support. If you're charged with paying alimony or would like to request alimony from your ex, we can help you determine how much spousal support you're eligible to pay or receive.
- Parental relocation. You may be wondering how relocation will affect your current custody arrangement. We can help you understand the ramifications of parental relocation.
- Paternity. If you want to secure paternity for your child but don't know where to start, we'll help you take the necessary steps.
- Post-judgment modifications. Circumstances often change post-divorce. We can help you file for a post-judgment modification to make sure your divorce decree reflects your current situation accurately.
- Same-sex divorce and family law. Same-sex couples often encounter unique issues when pursuing family law and divorce cases. We'll help you understand how Massachusetts laws for same-sex individuals may affect your case.
- Military divorce. Military veterans may be subject to unique obligations during divorce cases. Whether you're a servicemember or the soon-to-be-ex of a military vet, we'll work with you on your case.
- Military veterans benefits. Unfortunately, veterans don't always receive the benefits they deserve. We can help you determine what benefits you're eligible for, so you and your loved ones get the post-service aid you deserve.
As part of our commitment to providing clients with excellent legal services at a reasonable price-point, all our services are billed as a flat-fee. When you work with our Seekonk family law attorneys, you never have to worry about being saddled with hourly or hidden fees. We give you a one-time fee, so you know exactly how to structure your legal budget.
Our team of experienced family lawyers is here to help make your life easier. Meet your team! To receive a free consultation from one of our attorneys, contact us online or give us a call at (508) 593-1408.
We have a heavy litigation background & winning success record.
We offer a flat-fee service for all budgets.
We create personalized strategies to meet your needs.
We are accessible - when you hire us, you get us day or night.