Attorney Steven Procopio works with clients to handle a variety of legal issues, including personal injury, probate and family law such as divorce, housing, and criminal law cases. He recognizes that every case is unique and gathers information from a variety of sources, including other attorneys, to develop a distinctively effective approach for every case he works on.
Attorney Procopio practices law because he enjoys advocating for those in need and individuals who have been wronged. A graduate of the Boston University School of Law, Attorney Procopio handles cases with care and empathy, applying a strong work ethic to ensure all his clients feel their needs are met.
Admitted to Practice Law
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- New York State 2nd Judicial Department
- United States District Court – District of Massachusetts
- State of Rhode Island
- Boston University School of Law
- Siena College
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
Pro Bono Activities, Awards, and Professional Memberships
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Editor-in-Chief of the Boston University Public Interest Law Journal
- Finalist in the Albers Moot Court Competition