Attorney Michael Parousis works closely with clients to navigate a number of legal matters including personal injury, family law, and criminal law cases. He understands that clients often have unique insights into their circumstances, and works closely with clients to develop a comprehensive case strategy that leaves no stone unturned in the legal process.
A graduate of the New England School of Law, Attorney Parousis has avidly practiced law in Massachusetts since 2006. He enjoys applying his perseverance, communication skills, and over a decade of legal experience to help aid individuals who are in need of legal assistance and are unsure of how to proceed. His wealth of experience and holistic approach to the law make him a tremendous asset to the Ostendorf Law Group, PLLC.
Admitted to Practice Law
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire
- University of South Florida, B.S
- Honors: Cum Laude, Dean's List
- New England School of Law