Mansfield Flat-Fee Divorce Attorneys
What Is A Flat-Fee Divorce?
If you are going through a divorce, you have enough uncertainty in your life. You want to work with an attorney who will lay out a plan, so you know exactly what to expect.
The Ostendorf Law Group, PLLC, is known for helping Massachusetts families in Bristol County find solutions for tough questions. We offer flat-fees for divorce, so you can take care of your legal concerns and start planning for your future.
Know What to Expect in Your Divorce
The more you know, the more you can do to plan for the future. By offering flat-fees for divorce, our clients know exactly what to expect from us. We will handle every aspect of your divorce, and we will do it at a price you know you can afford. There are neither hidden charges nor hidden costs, just efficient legal counsel.
Our attorneys are also prepared to help you and your family make tough decisions. We will answer your questions, explain your options, and give you the information you need to come up with solutions for the following:
- Child custody and visitation rights. Our attorneys have the experience and compassion necessary to help you navigate child custody and visitation issues. We understand that parents want the best for their children, and strive to provide parents with legal excellence. Whether you're in the midst of a tense custody battle, are unsure of the difference between legal and physical custody, or want to file a custody modification order, our attorneys are here to help.
- Spousal support and child support. Whether you're requesting spousal or child support from an ex or are being asked to pay support yourself, it can be easy to feel like the deck is stacked against you in support cases. You need a lawyer you can trust to give your case the attention it deserves. Our attorneys have plenty of experience working through support issues and can help you navigate your case with confidence.
- Property division. How assets such as real estate, debt, and banking accounts are divided in your divorce can change the financial outlook of your life. Don't settle for an attorney who will leave you with mediocre results. Our attorneys will help you understand what assets you can claim as your own, and what community assets you may be entitled to a part of. We'll work with you to develop a legal strategy personalized for your unique circumstances, so no stone is left unturned in your case. Our attorneys have the experience necessary to help you secure your assets.
Why Our Firm Uses a Flat-Fee Pricing Model
We get a lot of questions about our decision to use a flat-fee pricing model.
In a flat-fee pricing model, the law firm sets one singular fee for a service. If you work with us to navigate a divorce, we'll tell you up-front how much our service will cost, and that's what you'll pay. No hourly costs, no hidden fees, just a straightforward one-time charge. Yes, that really is it.
We use a flat-fee pricing model for a simple reason: it makes our client's lives easier.
You see, the standard legal pricing model has a problem. By charging clients high hourly costs and hidden fees, the lawyer is incentivized to spend as much time possible on a case, while the client is incentivized to use their lawyer as little as possible. In other words, the traditional pricing model most law firms use actually pits the lawyer and the client against each other.
Obviously, that's not what we want. Our job is to work with our clients, not against them. Our mission is to provide clients with legal services that allow them to work through their case with confidence, not penny-pinch clients while they're already going through a stressful time.
Using flat-fee pricing allows us to accomplish those objectives. Flat-fee pricing has a few great benefits that we love for our clients:
- It allows you to plan out your legal payments ahead of time. If you work with us, you know exactly how much you'll have to pay for our services in advance. That gives you time to budget for your legal fees, affording you some much-needed security and allowing you to relax a little.
- It ensures the excellence of our work. Attorneys working on an hourly price often spend their time inefficiently or encourage clients to call them for issues that really don't require a phone call. Why? The more phone calls they can rope you into and the more billable time they spend on your case, the more they can charge. Our flat-fee pricing ensures that our attorneys work efficiently to handle your case. We won't waste time on unnecessary paperwork just for the sake of billing you for more hours or hound you for calls just to make some more cash. We're here to serve you—and that's what we'll do.
- It allows us to sell our attorney's value, instead of their time. If you work with a law firm that does hourly billing, you're not paying for their work; you're paying for their time. With flat-fee pricing, you're paying for a defined service—you know the amount of bang your buck is generating.
- You don't have to worry about getting into a pricing dispute with our firm. Individuals who use firms that charge hourly often end up in pricing disputes because they feel they're getting scammed by their legal counsel. With flat-fee pricing, you know exactly what you're getting and how much it will cost you. You'll never have to worry about getting into a dispute with our firm over hourly fees or hidden legal costs you weren't expecting to pay.
There's a reason most law firms use hourly billing—it's a great way to generate a lot of money. But we don't want to nickel-and-dime you while you're going through a divorce.
You deserve exemplary legal services you can trust, and we don't think you should have to gamble with your financial security to get it. That's why we offer our clients a flat-fee pricing model, and why we consider flat-fee pricing a staple of our business.
Learn More About Our Flat-Fee Legal Services
To find out if a flat-fee divorce is right for you, talk to one of our attorneys today. We offer free initial consultations, so we can answer your questions and explain your options with absolutely no obligation. We will make sure you have access to the information you need.
We have a heavy litigation background & winning success record.
We offer a flat-fee service for all budgets.
We create personalized strategies to meet your needs.
We are accessible - when you hire us, you get us day or night.